The course fee includes:
- 5 days of courses with both foreign and Romanian lecturers (Monday-Friday)
- 5x breakfast, lunch, and coffee break (Monday-Friday)
- numerous extra-curricular activities: Campus visit, visit to the Village Museum, visit to the Romanian Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Bucharest tour, Closing Ceremony, Cultural night and Saturday trip to Pietroasa Viticulture and Enology Research and Development Station (100 km away from Bucharest)
Amount: EUR 345 must be paid in EUR to the following accounts:
Beneficiary: To be announced
Tax registration number (CUI):
NB: Be sure to include: “USAMV Agricultural Economics Summer School” + YOUR NAME AND SURNAME on the Payment Order.
FEE PAYMENT: 15 July 2019
However, please consider that after receiving the Notification of Acceptance, the sooner you make the payment of the fee, the sooner you book your place among the final participants.
Participants in the 2019 edition of the USAMV Summer School can optionally choose one of the two ACCOMMODATION PACKAGES:
- ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE 1: 7 nights of shared accommodation in DOUBLE rooms within the USAMV campus - EUR 107.
- ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE 2: 7 nights of accommodation, SINGLE occupancy, within the USAMV campus - EUR 167.
!!! Payments for the accommodation package can be made in RON upon arrival, Monday 09.09.2019, at the Reception of the Hostel.